JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Feature request: Samsung media player widget for home screen.

(Topic created: 12-01-2023 09:45 AM)
Bear06
Asteroid
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

Hello, I am in hopes that this will be seen as I believe the addition of a media player widget will be useful for me and others on samsung phones.

I am currently using apple music (yes I know on android) 

I believe that a 2x3-5 widget port of the media player notification would be better than the optional, less functional widget provided by spotify or Apple music.

(On oneui 6 stable with the new colored background media notification)

Photo for reference, this ported to the homescreen as a 2x4-5 size widget

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

Hello Bear06,
Thank you for your interest in sharing your ideas with Samsung.  Welcome to the Samsung Community. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

View solution in context

2 Replies
Andygirton
Constellation
Options

Yes please! This widget is beautiful and needs to be on my homescreen!!!!!

Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

Hello Bear06,
Thank you for your interest in sharing your ideas with Samsung.  Welcome to the Samsung Community. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.