JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

How to reset a secret mode password in my Google account without loosing the data?

(Topic created: 05-15-2022 11:33 PM)
Tasha91
Astronaut
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

Someone else set up a secret mode password and idk how to reset it without loosing the data that was linked to it. Is there a way to reset it using my Google account or something so I don't erase the data that was stored with it? Would like to figure out which one reset it and what they where doing that for on my phone so I can make my stuff more private seen it is my phone after all. 

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

Thank you for your response. *"Resetting will reset your secret mode data and restore Secret mode to its default settings. "* If you wish to reset your secret mode password try the following steps: 
Go to Samsung internet app> click on tabs button> click on three dots ( top right corner)> click on secret mode settings> click on reset secret mode > click Reset 

View solution in context

0 Likes
3 Replies
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

Thank you for reaching out. I can certainly understand your concern with no wanting to erase the data you have stored in your secret mode settings. Just to clarify are you trying to reset your secret mode password for the Samsung internet?

0 Likes
Tasha91
Astronaut
Options
Yes, I want to reset my password but not loose the data. Am I able to do that?
0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

Thank you for your response. *"Resetting will reset your secret mode data and restore Secret mode to its default settings. "* If you wish to reset your secret mode password try the following steps: 
Go to Samsung internet app> click on tabs button> click on three dots ( top right corner)> click on secret mode settings> click on reset secret mode > click Reset 

0 Likes