JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

How to set pages on Samsung Notes

(Topic created: 05-03-2023 05:08 PM)
JW1411
Astronaut
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

I like to print out my notes sometimes, but I have already copied and pasted material I want to read later. (Previously, I'd gone back and forth from the print screen, wasting a lot of time, trying to get the pages to fit on the pages.) So, open a new page, and in settings, select individual pages. Go back to the original document, select all, copy or cut, and paste it into your new document. It will show up already in individual pages. From there, you can edit it to make sure that when you print it out, it will look the way you want. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

Thank you for reaching out and welcome to the community. We appreciate the assistance you are providing other members with the Samsung Notes app and look forward to more post from you in the future. Please don't hesitate to reach out in the future if you are in need of assistance.

View solution in context

0 Likes
1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

Thank you for reaching out and welcome to the community. We appreciate the assistance you are providing other members with the Samsung Notes app and look forward to more post from you in the future. Please don't hesitate to reach out in the future if you are in need of assistance.

0 Likes