JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Notification Verification Feature Request

(Topic created: 04-09-2023 09:02 AM)
Options
Samsung Apps and Services
The ability to create your own list of notifications to be dismissed by a 2nd verification. 

So I have the habit of dismissing all my notifications from my notification drop down menu, and miss the important ones.

Small example:
I get notifications from my washer app, I usually dismiss by accident and I then forget to get my laundry.

It would be great to have a lock :locked_with_key: on notifications received from said app until verified a certain way, either by phone pin or pattern.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

Thank you for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

View solution in context

10 Replies
VenomBoi
Comet
Options
You can always access the notifications in settings >Notifications >notification history.

But i understand the point. Ability to lock Notifications
Turdle2008
Galaxy
Options
Buy if there was a way to get rid of "New voicemail - GCI" I would love to know.
VenomBoi
Comet
Options
Swipe down to notifications
Tap & hold on New Voicemail
Settings→ notification categories
Scroll to Voicemail messages
Turdle2008
Galaxy
Options
It's locked'
VenomBoi
Comet
Options
Um yea, there is no clear reason for that, but the only option will be [turn of notifications for the entire phone services]
Turdle2008
Galaxy
Options
°-° ok-
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

Thank you for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

Options
Umm what does this have to with being able to lock notifications?
VenomBoi
Comet
Options
That was a reply to Turdle2008 comment