Original topic:

One UI 7/ Android 15 Feedback and Feature Requests

(Topic created: 06-18-2024 09:40 AM)
horlas08
Constellation
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

Please include guests mode to ui 7 or mutiuser feature other small phone have it talkless of High cost phone. I hear the feature is included in iPad thanks

82 Replies
Members_ezdDemB
Constellation
Options
Vien venidos amigos
0 Likes
Ziahh
Asteroid
Options
Nvm dont listen to me i dont even know what day it is today šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
0 Likes
Noobie
Galaxy
Options
no.... not the word apple....
0 Likes
TechLover20
Asteroid
Options
According to android authority early beta for one ui 7.0 is coming on July 29...look out if you want to join the beta program
0 Likes
KiKiHUN
Asteroid
Options

I saw the latest leaks about the new UI and it is the worst.

Why would you like to copy the IOS UI when you have a fanbase that likes the old, traditional and well used to User Interface. 

If people want the apple experience they would buy an iphone or use launchers, but we as loyal samsung users wants to keep the good samsung UI and samsung softwares as they were before.

Please don't go too far because apple fans will say you are just a copycat and your phones will look exactly the same as an iphone. You will loose users because you just downgrade all the good thing android had and what you built up all these years.

meself
Sun
Options
Some features have been reported as simular to Apple ios being added hoping not a exact copy
0 Likes
MsVirgo87
Sun
Options
What features? How do they look?
0 Likes
OMEN20
Halo
Options
They didn't copy anything, and these leaks are incorrect. Just wait for the update, and you will see.
Trust me; Samsung would never copy anything from any other company.
Other companies actually copy Samsung.
KiKiHUN
Asteroid
Options

The new dropdown UI will have different actions based on where you pull down and the icon names will be removed and the camera app is one hand friendly and looks exactly like apple's camera app. The icon names will be gone as far as the leak goes.

0 Likes
Mac-18
Halo
Options
If samsung software starts to look like apple I may have to go to one plus. If we wanted apple we would buy apple samsung!
0 Likes