Original topic:

One UI 7/ Android 15 Feedback and Feature Requests

(Topic created: 06-18-2024 09:40 AM)
horlas08
Constellation
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

Please include guests mode to ui 7 or mutiuser feature other small phone have it talkless of High cost phone. I hear the feature is included in iPad thanks

82 Replies
Scubadog200
Galaxy
Options
Look at the leaks about the S25 Ultra. Looks like an iPhone. Look at the One UI 7 leaks. Looks like iOS.
0 Likes
Laybal
Asteroid
Options
Doesn't bother me if they do. I'll still buy the new phones.
0 Likes
userb6ZDCtNe2U
Asteroid
Options
I purchased Samsung to stay away from apple completely. I hate their UI design and Samsung has followed suit with the single swipe dock which I hate so much. Bring back the old UI.
Scubadog200
Galaxy
Options
The leaked icons from One UI 7 are DISGUSTING.
ImRyan
Comet
Options
Well I don't understand what you any people are complaining about when you are able to customize the app icons. If that's your only problem that's sad
0 Likes
Iamchaos13
Nebula
Options
Right. Just Change them out, make your own.....
Scubadog200
Galaxy
Options
The Quick Panel is apparently going to look like the iPhone. An icon pack ISN'T going to fix THAT disaster.
0 Likes
whill55570e
Asteroid
Options

A way to ad notifications to android system

Also an edge bar under the status bar
Also an edge bar on the top left side of my screen that brings up a floatingenu that can have stuff inside it like the new location of the quick panel so that way just swipe down is for notifications itd be split pretty nicely this way id expect to see some stuff like device control and media control still under the swipe down notification menu 
Use assitant on lock screen by holding a place on the lock screen near the bottom (just where the navigation bar is) other things in the new quick panel area could be like system info/task manager/some useful weather information

Itd be nice if google messages would release chat heads

A new navigation bar would be nice etc etc.. 

I dont like one ui 7.0 swipe down menu yet i dont think this configuration is better i think well 7.0 is a stepping stone i guess or its fine its not that i dont i havemt seen it yet i heard its swipe between two pages which is a great option after 7.0 but the format im running is likr a blue print and could still be used with 7.0 swipe between two pages after swiping down i guess if you had it like that then swioe from top left cotner could be used for weather and system information i guess 
Also an overlay icon that i can keep a few apps in

Would like two search bar in swipe form left side top half one search bar search whats on your phone one searches the internet
whill55570e
Asteroid
Options
+notifications on lock screen by swiping up
0 Likes
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options

Boy, you sure like a busy screen.