Original topic:

Samsung Health App Daily Activity endlessly loading

(Topic created: 03-01-2023 12:18 AM)
usersudLcRrOhr
Asteroid
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

Today I noticed that my Daily Activity page in the Health App just endlessly loads and never shows the remainder of the content that it is loading. It has been working previously. I cleared data and cache for the app, but it still is behaving in the same way. Below is a gif of what I am experiencing. Is  anyone else experiencing this?

ezgif.com-video-to-gif.gif

10 Replies
Irvine1345
Asteroid
Options
My health app is saying I'm sleeping over 11hours a day. Even when my watch is sometimes off my wrist charging.
0 Likes
k5280
Astronaut
Options
Yes!! I did a number of things trying to fix it then called Samsung support who had me do more then escalated to level 2 support. After performing all level 1 requests, I had to do a hard reset on my watch losing most of my settings incl. #sync. šŸ˜” Activity historical data is still not fixed/loading.
0 Likes
userviSNNzmDXB
Asteroid
Options
So it's still not resolved for you. Mine started doing the same thing yesterday. I cannot get to historical activity data (which I need).
k5280
Astronaut
Options
I think it's something to do with phone updates. Each time my phone forces an update, it happens to me. It always resolved itself within a few days - a week. Look at the below comments about swiping anyway and it works! I can get to other days. Not perfect but works for the moment.
userviSNNzmDXB
Asteroid
Options
First: Thank you. Swiping allows me to get to my data.

Second: It's not limited to just the phone. I opened Samsung Health for the first time on my Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8+. The exact same bug happens there. That's when I knew force stopping, wiping my app cache, wiping my storage data, or hard resetting my watch/phone wouldn't help.

This is most definitely a UI bug with a (slightly annoying) workaround.
k5280
Astronaut
Options
That stinks! I was wondering if it would be ok on my tablet! Like you say, only slightly annoying so ill survive for now. Like you, I need my past data as it's helping me reach my goals!
0 Likes
usersudLcRrOhr
Asteroid
Options
What's also odd is I can tap in that loading area and it selects different days. It's like the graphic doesn't fully load though and the calendar is "hidden" behind the loading indicator and I can still tap the days.

This is a software problem on their side.
usersudLcRrOhr
Asteroid
Options

Here is an image of what is going on. As you can see, I can swipe left and right to show additional days and when I swipe back to the current week the loading indicator is still there. The UI is bugged.

ezgif-1-01c6623e2b.gif

userviSNNzmDXB
Asteroid
Options
This was helpful. I can get to my activity data this way. Thank you!