Original topic:

Samsung Notes PDF Template Selection

(Topic created: 01-31-2023 06:43 AM)
Jess04
Sun
Options
Samsung Apps and Services
Hey Samsung,

I think it's great that you offer PDF templates to use in Samsung Notes. But I has a question AND a suggestion: 

Suggestion: As users are able to view 15 sets of up to 8 PDFs, you should adjust the selection view so that a single PDF can be chosen, instead of selecting a set and deleting the pages that you don't need.

Question: Why is it that the 4th page in the 2nd set of PDF templates that has numbered lines, they're out of order? Theyre listed 6 - 24, then proceed with 1 - 5? 🤨

I find the PDFs very useful for work and would love it if you could make the selection of those PDFs more open. As well as ensure that any numbered lists are ACTUALLY in numerical order.

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.