JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung Notes - add table and tape function

(Topic created: 07-30-2023 09:48 AM)
mightyace
Constellation
Options
Samsung Apps and Services
I use Samsung notes more than any note taking app. Though I get jealous when I see iPad users and their Notability app with their tape and laser and Apple notes with their table and ruler features. As a student, it would be extremely helpful and beneficial if this was added to Samsung notes, that way I wouldn't have to download all these different apps. It would be all in one place. Also, I wouldn't be tempted to buy an iPad....

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

Thank you for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

View solution in context

0 Likes
3 Replies
BiggDad
Constellation
Options
"Scale Ruler" in the Galaxy store my friend
Options
There are many options for virtual dimension taking on a Samsung. Nothing that I know of will integrate it into Samsung notes but you do have the same features of that iPad It's just not integrated to Samsung notes and I don't see that being a priority for Samsung to do so I wouldn't expect it anytime soon.

If it's for school work, I would say just buy the iPad if you really want that integration that badly and if it makes school work easier. It's really not hard to use Samsung's versions though.
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

Thank you for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

0 Likes