JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Bixby Update Request - ChatGPT integration and saying custom phrases

(Topic created: 07-30-2023 01:59 PM)
jose295
Astronaut
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

Need a feature where I can get Bixby to say a phrase I request it to. For example on modes and routines, I have set for when ever my battery level goes to 15% to run Bixby and tell my my battery level. Although this is good, I want to change it to get Bixby to tell me "Your battery level is low, charge your phone now" or any other phrase I want it to tell me. I have tried to run a THEN action of asking Bixby "tell me my remaining phone battery level " and that's the best I could get to. Please make Bixby more useful and versatile. Also, would be nice if you could integrate something like Speechify to use voices like Snoop dogg or other famous people as my voice option for Bixby. 

EXTRA: Bixby but uses chat GPT would be pretty cool, could be called Bixby AI or Bixby GPT, maybe run the suggestion up the chain to see if Samsung could make it happen.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

Thank you for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

View solution in context

2 Replies
Jetster
Comet
Options
This is interesting, it's possible that Samsung can allow OpenAI's ChatGPT API to be used for Bixby but for liability reasons I don't think Samsung would want custom phrases that Bixby can say. I guess that could use a special censorship filter but that's often hard to implement. If you really want this feature then I wounds setup a touch micro using Routines+ on Samsung Good Lock (an app that can be found in the Galaxy Store).
0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

Thank you for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.