cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

The new version of The Samsung Members app can not enroll for Premium Care

The new version of The Samsung Members app is no longer able to enroll for Samsung Premium Care. I purchased the S20 + last week. When I opened the old app, I found Samsung Premium Care option. But when I updated to the new version, I couldn't find it. Is this a bug of the new version app? I want to enroll it now.
6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: The new version of The Samsung Members app can not enroll for Premium Care

I see the "Check Elibibility" but it's saying the S20+ purchased on Amazon about 25 days ago is "Ineligible". Maybe I"ll just save my money.

Highlighted
Astronaut

I'm having the same problem. I called Samsung and also the premium care department. The premium care department said that this new site is still getting worked on and that it should be fixed soon. Estimate was within a couple of days by the way. The only other option is to return the phone and then reorder it but add the insurance at that point.
Highlighted
Astronaut

I can't find anything in the members app to check eligibility.
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

I recommend that you call in and talk to our Premium Care department 1-866-371-9501

Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Re: The new version of The Samsung Members app can not enroll for Premium ..

When you call they're just going to tell you to search on the members site and add it from there. I spent hours trying to add it. If its not available in the members app by Friday then I'm returning the phone.
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Re: The new version of The Samsung Members app can not enroll for Premium ..

I was told I cannot enroll by phone and just do it via the app.