JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Good Lock NavBar bug after One UI system update on S7 tablet

(Topic created: 05-22-2023 11:50 AM)
CatGymnPaint
Comet
Options
Tablets

After the update to One UI 5.1, Good Lock's Nav Bar spacing seems to have a bug in it. 

When S7 tablet is rotated in landscape direction, it looks ok, but when tablet is rotated back to portrait direction, it seems that the buttons don't re-space themselves, and the outer buttons (Change Keyboard button and Hide Nav Bar button) are too close and are interfered with. 
To fix this, I have to go into the NavStar app and turn the Show and Hide button off then back on. This is a pain to do when tablet is rotated often.
(I have restarted the tablet and the problem persists).

It never was a problem before and I hope they will fix this.
(I sent them a bug report, but who knows?)

imageNav Bar wrong spacing

imageWrong spacing on Nav Bar

imageTo fix it...
6 Replies
CatGymnPaint
Comet
Options
Tablets
Additional info! I turned NavStar off, then rotated the tablet to landscape, then I rotated back to portrait orientation. Same problem happens with button spacing!
Screenshot_20230308_111153_One UI Home_1000092269_1678291913.jpg20230308_111404_1000092270_1678292044.jpg
0 Likes
dualkei
Astronaut
Options
Tablets
I don't use Navistar, but have the same problem, sometimes the buttons are evenly spaced like before the update, other times the left and right buttons are near the edges. Annoying.
CatGymnPaint
Comet
Options
Tablets
Yes, as I said in the above comment, I found out that it affects the navigation buttons even without using the NavStar app. I also sent an error report to Samsung.
CatGymnPaint
Comet
Options
Tablets
Well it seems that I've been getting the now standard reply... "The logs/details are not enough. If you are having the same issue, please send us a new error reports with a complete issue details, new logs, screenshot an error or screen recording." So I repeated what I've said before and resent the screenshots and a recording. I hope everyone else has sent in reports also.
0 Likes
CatGymnPaint
Comet
Options
Tablets
I did get a positive comment not to long ago..

Thank you for submitting the error report. We apologize for the inconvenience this issue may have caused you. We have raised this issue to our Developers for further evaluation. We will get back to you as soon as an update becomes available.

-------
Thanks for reporting this issue.

Sorry for the inconvenience. This issue will be fixed in future update.
0 Likes
Solution
CatGymnPaint
Comet
Options
Tablets
The latest update fixed it! 👍😁 Thank you Samsung!