JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Lost Pin number

(Topic created: 07-31-2023 10:17 AM)
Bluenose1940
Asteroid
Options
Tablets

I seem to be locked out of my Galaxy S3 tablet because I can't remember the pin number.

I was absolutely convinced that I did remember it but maybe I have changed it and have forgotten.

Does anyone have any idea as to how I can overcome this problem please?

Many thanks.

6 Replies
Jake0
Cosmic Ray
Options
Tablets
I'm sorry for you
0 Likes
bill-e
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Tablets

if the tablet is registered with Samsung.com then you can log into, using your Samsung. Com  name and password, findmymobile.samsung.com  and change the PIN or unlock the tablet

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy Fold 5 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S8 Ultra, Tab S4, Galaxy Watch6Classic 47mm(VZW), Galaxy Watch5Pro(VZW), M8 Smart Monitor, NEO 55" QN90D TV
0 Likes
Options
Tablets
S3 tab have reactivation lock. But you can remotely unlock it IF you have Samsung find my device turned on.
Go into Samsung account on different device. Choose Tab s3 and hit remote unlock. It's a life saver
0 Likes
Solution
Bluenose1940
Asteroid
Options
Tablets

Wow! that sounds like a brilliant idea robXbalboa, I will make sure that I've got Find my device turned on in future.

I actually did a hard reset and have got it all going again now.  A bit fiddley at 82 though but I got there in the end.

Thanks to all who replied.  Much appreciated.

Options
Tablets
Remote unlock is a must have. Glad you got it working. Also when you turn on findmydevice. It will stop anyone from stealing your device and resetting it. It won't be ressetable without the Samsung account login.
It's a great feature. 👍
0 Likes
userxtr9DBRX19
Constellation
Options
Tablets
How do I get a pin number
0 Likes