JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Problem with Samsung note

(Topic created: 12-16-2023 06:04 AM)
Hannah0506
Astronaut
Options
Tablets
Hi,I have a problem with my Samsung note,whenever I want to attached an image to a page of my notes it goes to the left side of the page, I can't put it wherever I want. Does anyone know how can I solve it?
0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
bill-e
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Tablets

Press and hold the image until the dialog pops up, then tap the 3 dot menu and select "Remove anchor to text".  Then you can place the Pic whereever you want. 

Screenshot_20231216_092303_Samsung Notes.jpg

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy Fold 5 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S8 Ultra, Tab S4, Galaxy Watch6Classic 47mm(VZW), Galaxy Watch5Pro(VZW), M8 Smart Monitor, NEO 55" QN90D TV

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
bill-e
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Tablets

Press and hold the image until the dialog pops up, then tap the 3 dot menu and select "Remove anchor to text".  Then you can place the Pic whereever you want. 

Screenshot_20231216_092303_Samsung Notes.jpg

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy Fold 5 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S8 Ultra, Tab S4, Galaxy Watch6Classic 47mm(VZW), Galaxy Watch5Pro(VZW), M8 Smart Monitor, NEO 55" QN90D TV