JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Reset Screen Password.

(Topic created: 01-06-2024 07:02 AM)
Princess_bella
Asteroid
Options
Tablets

I changed the password on my tablet and now I cannot remember it!! I know I was able to reset it once before on the Samsung site (?) so I thought. This is the password to open the tablet so I am unable to do anything.  Any suggestions? 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
bill-e
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Tablets

If your device is registered with Samsung on Samsung.com you can reset the password on findmymobile.samsung.com 

Factory Resetting the tablet will not work because at setup you will be prompted for the password. 

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy Fold 5 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S8 Ultra, Tab S4, Galaxy Watch6Classic 47mm(VZW), Galaxy Watch5Pro(VZW), M8 Smart Monitor

View solution in context

4 Replies
Princess_bella
Asteroid
Options
Tablets

All these views and no answers?!? 

0 Likes
Pablo2074
Astronaut
Options
Tablets

Dear  Princess_bella,

you must delete data from your tablet and start all over. I am having same situation, just back from Samsung Authorize shop and they clearly state you must resets your tablet  which wipe out your data. Samsung CANNOT unlock tablet over the air. SECURITY future imbedded in software and like and me forgot password we are **bleep**. In my situation i am try so many PIN and now i need waite 24 hours to another attempt or hard reset. I will do hard reset after 24 h.

i am hope i clear explain. 

0 Likes
Solution
bill-e
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Tablets

If your device is registered with Samsung on Samsung.com you can reset the password on findmymobile.samsung.com 

Factory Resetting the tablet will not work because at setup you will be prompted for the password. 

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy Fold 5 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S8 Ultra, Tab S4, Galaxy Watch6Classic 47mm(VZW), Galaxy Watch5Pro(VZW), M8 Smart Monitor
Princess_bella
Asteroid
Options
Tablets

That’s what I think I did last time but I couldn’t remember how!! Ty!!

0 Likes