Original topic:

Samsung Member's App is missing Error Reporting Feature

(Topic created: 05-15-2023 03:59 AM)
DemonRx
Asteroid
Options
Tablets

The Samsung Member's App version 4.5.00.11

https://apps.samsung.com/appquery/appDetail.as?appId=com.samsung.android.voc&cId=000006837822

The app is missing the error reporting feature on the support screen when tapping on "Error Reports". Instead, it directs to the screen for "Asking questions".

Because of this it's not possible to send an error report with attached system logs as it should be possible to do.

See attached screenshots.WhatsApp Image 2023-05-15 at 06.57.08.jpegWhatsApp Image 2023-05-15 at 06.54.36.jpeg

JUMP TO SOLUTION
13 Replies
DemonRx
Asteroid
Options
Tablets
I'm in contact with a rep through Samsung developer support email. Hopefully they can get it addressed. Thank you for your reply.
0 Likes
DemonRx
Asteroid
Options
Tablets

I'm in communication with Samsung Developer Program Team.

They just had me run a system dumpstate/logcat while reproducing the issue with the app. Which I'm uploading to them.

Hopefully, that'll show where the bug occuring with the app.

0 Likes
bill-e
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Tablets

4.5.02.02 here and it works

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy Fold 5 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S8 Ultra, Tab S4, Galaxy Watch6Classic 47mm(VZW), Galaxy Watch5Pro(VZW), M8 Smart Monitor, NEO 55" QN90D TV
Solution
DemonRx
Asteroid
Options
Tablets
The developers have fixed this issue in the latest update of the app.