JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Screen problem

(Topic created: 09-08-2023 09:23 PM)
Joseph_
Asteroid
Options
Tablets

I dropped my tablet it smelled like something was burning. An it was coming from the top right. Everything else works except the top left. I've restarted the tablet; I've powered it off and waiting 45 minutes and turned it on an nothing. I need help with this please 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
VerbumVeritum
Galactic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Tablets
It seems like your tablet has sustained some damage from the drop. 😢 I highly recommend visiting your closest Samsung authorized service center, like uBreakiFix or Best Buy's Geeksquad, for them to evaluate your device. They will be able to tell you specifically what went wrong, and provide a solution. Diagnostics are usually free.

View solution in context

3 Replies
Options
Tablets
Well, considering you dropped it, I don't think you can get help fixing it yourself, you just go to a certified Samsung repair place, like ubreakifix, and they'll have to take the screen off and replace the touch screen part
Solution
VerbumVeritum
Galactic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Tablets
It seems like your tablet has sustained some damage from the drop. 😢 I highly recommend visiting your closest Samsung authorized service center, like uBreakiFix or Best Buy's Geeksquad, for them to evaluate your device. They will be able to tell you specifically what went wrong, and provide a solution. Diagnostics are usually free.
Tortu
Constellation
Options
Tablets
Thanks