Up until recently, I have been able to use my tablet without using any security measures. I mainly do this because mainlyI don`t take it away from my house. After receiving message from Samsung to sign in, I cannot do that any longer. Any idea how I can change my settings so I don`t need anything to sign into my tablet.
Solved! Go to Solution.
it is not recommended to disable security measures on your tablet as it can leave your device vulnerable to unauthorized access, data theft, and other security risks.
However, if you still wish to disable the security measures on your Samsung tablet, you can do so by following these steps:
- Go to the "Settings" app on your tablet.
- Tap on "Lock screen and security" or "Security."
- Tap on "Screen lock type."
- You will be prompted to enter your current password, PIN, or pattern.
- Once you have done so, select "None" as your screen lock type.
Keep in mind that this means anyone who has access to your tablet can easily access your personal data, including sensitive information such as email, bank account, and social media accounts. It is strongly recommended to use a screen lock type such as a password, PIN, or pattern to protect your device and personal information.