JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Tab S6 Lite Update

(Topic created: 01-05-2023 01:45 PM)
rrga11
Galaxy
Options
Tablets
Samsung is rolling out OneUI 5.0 Android 13 to the 2022 version of Galaxy Tab S6 Lite tablets. I have the 2020 model and saw online that it should be eventually getting OneUI 5.0. Does anyone know if this is true?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Tablets

Hey there @rrga11, I hope you're doing well.

Based on the release and info I have seen, the 2020 Tab S6 Lite will be getting Android 13/OneUI 5 soon. I do not have any further details or a release date.

Best regards,
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.

View solution in context

12 Replies
Solution
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Tablets

Hey there @rrga11, I hope you're doing well.

Based on the release and info I have seen, the 2020 Tab S6 Lite will be getting Android 13/OneUI 5 soon. I do not have any further details or a release date.

Best regards,
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.
rrga11
Galaxy
Options
Tablets
Good to hear, thanks!
0 Likes
MyGeneration
Asteroid
Options
Tablets
It's January 8 and my Galaxy Tab 6 Lite still hasn't gotten the update.
0 Likes
rrga11
Galaxy
Options
Tablets
My 2020 model hasn't either. I assume it will be a little delayed from the 2022 model getting the update due to it being slightly older
AnshRohatgi
Astronaut
Options
Tablets

Will the tablet get the update in this month ?

rrga11
Galaxy
Options
Tablets
I've looked all around the web and can't find anything about when this tablet will get 13. I know it's supposed to get it, no idea when though.
MyGeneration
Asteroid
Options
Tablets

I check for updates every morning. So far, nothing.

0 Likes
wxrg96
Astronaut
Options
Tablets
Still nothing and it's the 17th.
0 Likes
BigDog45ACP
Galaxy
Options
Tablets

I tell you what is so messed up with Samsung. Rolling out the Android 13 with UI 5 to the Tab S6 Lite and telling us Tab S6 users to go to . Tab S6 Lite was half the cost of the Tab S6.