JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Tablet has google lock

(Topic created: 01-17-2024 02:02 PM)
jmeacham2004
Constellation
Options
Tablets

I ordered a tablet of ebay but when I got it it has Google lock when I tried to talk to guy he said he didn't know it was its fully reset it just need code what should I do 

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
user_ams007
Planetary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Tablets
Unfortunately It seems that you purchased a tablet that has Google device protection enabled, and the only way to remove it is with a pin number from the original owner, The original owner never signed out of their Google account and that is what triggered the Google device protection, Please contact Ebay for a Refund or Ask the seller for the pin number, Unfortunately there is no way to remove this feature even after a Full factory reset,

View solution in context

3 Replies
Tidbitty
Supernova
Options
Tablets
Refund. As the original account owner needs to unlock it.
Solution
user_ams007
Options
Tablets
Unfortunately It seems that you purchased a tablet that has Google device protection enabled, and the only way to remove it is with a pin number from the original owner, The original owner never signed out of their Google account and that is what triggered the Google device protection, Please contact Ebay for a Refund or Ask the seller for the pin number, Unfortunately there is no way to remove this feature even after a Full factory reset,
user_ams007
Options
Tablets
Also, please see the attached link for more information on Google device protection to help you understand how it works, which will be helpful in explaining to Ebay or the seller what is happening with the tablet, And I hope you are able to resolve the issue
https://support.google.com/android/answer/9459346?hl=en
0 Likes