Original topic:

Spark from dryer door

(Topic created: 11-27-2021 05:42 PM)
Members_0VnS8xz
Astronaut
Options
Washers and Dryers

Samsung dryer model DVE52M77550W/A3 sparks while in use between the lower door hinge and the main dryer body with a noticable crackle. Is it cause for concern or only static electricity? Thank you

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungAl
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Washers and Dryers

I don't think that's what supposed to happen 😕 Let me get a ticket set up with our specialized team to take a look into this for you. Please send a private message to any of the mods here with the serial number of the dryer. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
1 Reply
Solution
SamsungAl
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Washers and Dryers

I don't think that's what supposed to happen 😕 Let me get a ticket set up with our specialized team to take a look into this for you. Please send a private message to any of the mods here with the serial number of the dryer. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes