cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: My washer model # WA400PJHDWR/AA01 is continually repeating the rinse and spin cyle.

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We are sorry to hear about this. Please send your recall service ticket number to this PM Link.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: My washer model # WA400PJHDWR/AA01 is continually repeating the rinse and spin cyle.

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am having the same problem with my Wa400pjhdwr/aa 01.  I have not looked into a recall yet. Can you please tell me what steps I need to take?

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@uservqIRKUcZta Try giving these troubleshooting steps a shot and see if they work out for you Smiley Happy If you would like to see if your washer is affected by our top load washer recall, give the recall department a call at 1-866-264-5636 and provide them with your full model and serial number.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

My model wf395btpawr/az keeps rinsing and spinning forever. It has been leveled and calibrated, but the problem persists. Help!

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: washer

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userBq1bkFEqMj With it being a front loading washer, have you cleaned and drained the debris filter compartment?

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yes we have.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userBq1bkFEqMj Try giving this troubleshooting link a shot. If the problem persists, service would be recommended. 

Highlighted
Constellation

WA422 Won't complerely spin out on final spin.

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Model WA422PRHDWR/AA 01

My washer wont finish its cycle because on the final spin. It starts knocking around off balance. I've  opened it up and noticed the bumper pads on the sides was wore off. So i added some new ones. Not sure how to but, I just put them where the old ones where. Now on the final spin it almost can finish but not quite.  So im  wondering if there's a certain alignment/adjustment for the bumper  pads? Or whats my problem? Bearings seem to be good. Please help my laundry is getting  ridiculous...

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: WA422 Won't complerely spin out on final spin.

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Here are some additional things you can check. http://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01000997/

If the issue persists, I recommend having an authorized technician take a look. You can find a service location near you hear: http://www.samsung.com/us/support/service/location

Highlighted
Constellation

new washer took 2 hours to was

JUMP TO SOLUTION

how the do i get my washer to wash quicker. It’s literally my first time using it and it’s been washing for almost 2 hours!!!