Original topic:

Dryer inner glass door shattered

(Topic created: 07-11-2021 04:29 AM)
user8aS2A1NtJ7
Constellation
Options
Washers and Dryers

My dryer is a little over 2 years old and the glass door shattered when my wife opened it this morning. It had not been used since the day before and has never had anything other then clothes in it. There is no way this should have happened. Seems like it has happened to several other people. Any recommendations on how to get this fixed? Thank You

20210805_100339.jpg

26 Replies
SamsungTam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Washers and Dryers

I do apologize for the inconvenience this has caused. Can you send me a private message with your full model and serial number http://bit.ly/2tCGnGK

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

0 Likes
userFFFTVemHuI
Constellation
Options
Washers and Dryers

While drying clothes in a new Samsung front load dryer, the inside glass in the door shattered. I have been trying to deal online with customer service but it’s a never ending process and nothing gets solved.

if this has happened to anyone else, can you please advise if you door glass was replaced or not.

Darrell

0 Likes
SamsungLarry
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Washers and Dryers

I am very sorry to hear this. Can I have you send your full model code and serial number via private message? I will do my best to help with this situation.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userZTH1ZmYe8X
Constellation
Options
Washers and Dryers
5 minutes into dryer cycle and I hear glass break 

This happen to anyone else?
0 Likes
SamsungCaleb
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Washers and Dryers

I understand how this may be a cause for concern please send me a private message with your full model and serial number so that I may look into this further. 

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userZTH1ZmYe8X
Constellation
Options
Washers and Dryers
I have service coming out on the 13th. This just scared the **bleep** out of me, and I'm glad I didn't get hurt. There was nothing in the dryer that would cause this to happen. I really hope my warranty covers this because I haven't even had the dryer a year!
0 Likes
SamsungCaleb
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Washers and Dryers

I understand please keep me updated on the repair! 

0 Likes