JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Brand new Samsung OLED S95BD

(Topic created: 02-29-2024 02:20 PM)
Journious
Constellation
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

I purchased this brand new Samsung OLED S95BD Model QN55S95BDFXZA and it won't turn on. Red light is on indicating it has power and when I power it on with remote or tv power button it makes a click like it's about to turn on but 15 seconds later the light comes back on in standby. screen is black throughout.I purchased through Micro center and they said to exchange it at a store that's an hour away. I asked a friend with aa truck to help me pick up this tv and he doesn't have the time right now to help me. I put a ticket in for repair . Is this a common problem?  If so, should I change model?

Thank you.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
GaryB82
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

If they are offering a exchange I would suggest exchanging for a new one other than having it repaired it. It's not a common issue

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like the post.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓ to Accept as Solution button.

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
GaryB82
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

If they are offering a exchange I would suggest exchanging for a new one other than having it repaired it. It's not a common issue

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like the post.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓ to Accept as Solution button.