JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

How to get a TV to download an app

(Topic created: 07-03-2023 08:55 AM)
Kittentangles
Constellation
Options
Projectors & Other TVs

Just got a new Samsung TV.  It wanted me to create a Samsung account so I used my laptop to create the account and got a blank page after sign-in.  I tried to use that account on the TV (using the remote) but it won't accept it.  

The TV states I should log in via the computer so I did, but where do I go from there? I don't see any options on the website (logged out, went to samsung and signed in again there).  

What am I supposed to do?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Projectors & Other TVs

Hello! Thank you for reaching out! I can see how this can be frustrating with this occurring and not being able to sign into your account on your TV. I would recommend trying the steps in the link below. After you create your account on your laptop and made sure you were signed in after refreshing the page if you still have a blank page you should be good to go as long as you have an internet connection on the TV.  If you are still having issues I would recommend calling in directly at 1 (800) 726-7864

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00046491/

View solution in context

0 Likes
2 Replies
Options
Projectors & Other TVs
Login with the same samsung account on your tv
0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Projectors & Other TVs

Hello! Thank you for reaching out! I can see how this can be frustrating with this occurring and not being able to sign into your account on your TV. I would recommend trying the steps in the link below. After you create your account on your laptop and made sure you were signed in after refreshing the page if you still have a blank page you should be good to go as long as you have an internet connection on the TV.  If you are still having issues I would recommend calling in directly at 1 (800) 726-7864

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00046491/

0 Likes