Original topic:

Un43cu7000 fit to screen

(Topic created: 04-28-2024 10:19 AM)
mikey7436
Cosmic Ray
Options
Projectors & Other TVs
I have done a lot of research trying to figure this out and can't find a solution. I primarily use the xfinity stream app. On some channels where they're is no HD channel it's a small picture. I try to go into picture settings and the picture size settings is greyed out. Anyone know how to stretch the picture? I have used a Vizio before this tv and I had no problem stretching through picture. Here is a picture of my samsung tv picture. 

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Projectors & Other TVs

I do apologize for the misunderstanding. The compatibility changes from device to device if you aren't looking to Change the aspect ratio, you'll need to reach out to the app developers for a solution. 

View solution in context

3 Replies
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Projectors & Other TVs

Hi there, Thanks for asking about this. I found some helpful information in this link: 

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01110482/

"If Picture Size Settings are grayed out, it is because:

You are currently using a streaming app. Apps like Hulu or Netflix automatically set the aspect ratio depending on the content format you are watching. This cannot be changed by your TV."

I recommend checking the app's picture settings to see what options are there. Please let us know if this helps. 

mikey7436
Cosmic Ray
Options
Projectors & Other TVs
II'm not trying to change the aspect ratio. I'm just trying to use the zoom feature. I had a TCL roku tv before this and I could use the zoom feature for my xfinity app. I'm not sure why I can't on this tv. Also what source can I use that will let me get into the picture settings?

I just verified that my TCL roku tv I get full screen on the same channel that my Samsung does not get full screen. So there shouldn't be any reason why the Samsung can't do it. Like I said before I'm using the xfinity stream app
0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Projectors & Other TVs

I do apologize for the misunderstanding. The compatibility changes from device to device if you aren't looking to Change the aspect ratio, you'll need to reach out to the app developers for a solution.