JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Television right side of the screen is dark

(Topic created: 07-01-2021 05:10 PM)
Teddyted
Astronaut
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

I Will NEVER purchase a Samsung TV again!!  As soon as the warranty expires the right side of the screen is dark.  I'm told it's a known issue and that I will have to purchase a new TV.  What??!! For a known issue? Are you kidding me??!  I may stop using Samsung products all together.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
MrLarry
Neutron Star
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

I recommend letting a service technician have a look. As we would like to gather additional information and look at this from a case by case basis please provide the full model code and the serial number of the device as well as your best contact phone number, name, and email.  

Send a message on Facebook 

Send Message on Twitter 

Send Message to Moderator

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
4 Replies
Diaboyos
Honored Contributor
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs
Post a picture so we can see what it looks like.
0 Likes
Teddyted
Astronaut
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs
😏20210701_204503_3679.jpg
0 Likes
Diaboyos
Honored Contributor
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs
Wow that's almost half the screen!
0 Likes
Solution
MrLarry
Neutron Star
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

I recommend letting a service technician have a look. As we would like to gather additional information and look at this from a case by case basis please provide the full model code and the serial number of the device as well as your best contact phone number, name, and email.  

Send a message on Facebook 

Send Message on Twitter 

Send Message to Moderator

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes