JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

paramount plus not found in tv apps

(Topic created: 03-06-2021 03:01 PM)
Kitch77
Astronaut
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs
My smart TV does not show Paramount Plus in the apps. I've unplugged the TV for a few minutes, I've reset the smart hub, and the internet connection is working fine. Please help!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungKim1
Supernova
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

Paramount+ is available for TVs made in 2017 on up. If the app doesn't show up in the app store for you, it's possible that your TV model isn't compatible and you would need to reach out to the Paramount+ app developers as they are the ones that make the apps compatible with different devices. 

View solution in context

22 Replies
userFWK77qmN3M
Constellation
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

Same problem.

Not accessible for some models?

Mines a fairly new tv.

useraBRQAAm2fB
Constellation
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

I had the CBS app but it said it was no longer able to open so I searched for the Paramount+ app but it will not show up.

Yet it does show up on my other samsung smart tv

What the heck

userb8iCeePjJR
Astronaut
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

same problem. When I try going into the App Store or the web browser to do a search, the keyboard doesn’t pop up. That worked before. Very frustrated!!!

userHCHit0Wn1g
Constellation
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

A

Same issue as the previous posts

userQUJdVBs6dX
Astronaut
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

Same problem with my UN55KU6290 tv. 

Tom D
Constellation
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

Same story model UN55KS800D, updated software to current version 1243

userzciu6dRKFI
Constellation
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

Same here on my 2016 Samsung. Have add no issues with other apps along the way but need this one, help please.  thanks

userp4nbhySx9m
Constellation
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

This is an object lesson in how Samsung will force you to throw out your old TV in order to get an app from a vendor that changed the name of the app but made it not compatible with 2016 4K Smart TVs.

I feel pretty dumb for trusting Samsung to keep their TVs smart for a reasonable time after release.

marmotrider
Astronaut
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

It’s only available on 2017 or newer Samsung TVs.  Fail. We had to load it through our Roku.