JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

tv speakers and bluetooth headset at same time

(Topic created: 11-26-2020 11:56 AM)
usercNlcbfasgj
Constellation
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

We just bought a Samsung tv # UN55TU850DF. I can Play the bluetooth earphones but it disables the tv speakers. Does this tv have the option of playing bluetooth headset and the tv speakers simultaneously?

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungCaleb
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

I'm sorry to hear that, this information below should be most helpful!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
3 Replies
Solution
SamsungCaleb
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

I'm sorry to hear that, this information below should be most helpful!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
user0pgYvH0wTr
Constellation
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

Does this also work with Model Tu700D?  I chatted with a samsung rep online and he said it was not possible to output sound to speakers and bluetooth device simultaneously, but that didn't sound right to me.

0 Likes
SamsungJam
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

There are slight differences between the models.  You may be able to do it with the instructions listed in the thread.  

0 Likes