Original topic:

Accessibility Shortcut will not turn off

(Topic created on: 4/7/21 4:30 AM)
userhUHZOAe0NY
Constellation
Options
4k, 8k and Other TVs

UN75NU7100 is my model. Accessibilty shortcuts comes up automatically. Can NOT enter into reset or any other screen. Have tried taking batteries out of remote and resetting ...does not work. Have unplugged tv for 20 min, does not work . Nothing is turning the accessibility shortcut off...what do I do now? Tv is unusable.

0 Likes
3 Replies
SamsungCaleb
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
4k, 8k and Other TVs

I'm sorry to hear that, can I have a picture of your screen to furthur help? 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userhUHZOAe0NY
Constellation
Options
4k, 8k and Other TVs

20210407_134803.jpg

0 Likes
SamsungCaleb
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
4k, 8k and Other TVs

Thank you for that, you should be able to scroll over to press close, the reason that this pops up is when you press and hold the mute button or press and hold the volume key with remotes without the mute button this will pop up, you can find more information about this in the link below.

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00062238/

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes