cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Asteroid

No HDR when playing ps5 on 120hz q80t

I have the q80t and when switching to 120hz 4k i see that the HDR is disabled, any fix or those are the specs of the tv?

Tried different 2.1 hdmi cables and didn't work

8 REPLIES 8
Constellation

Re: No HDR when playing ps5 on 120hz q80t

Which HDMI input are you using? I just bought the Q80T (and now getting a replacement from Amazon due to dark spots...) but I read on Rtings.com that it supports 4k @ 120Hz on HDMI 4 only. I'm waiting on my PS5 to get delivered Saturday or Monday so I'm curious what your results will be.

Asteroid

I did connect it through hdmi 4 and made sure input signal plus is turned on

Constellation

I have the exact same problem, but with series x, so would also love an answer.  Series X show it supports it in its video modes screens, but when starting any game, it does not start in hdr.

Constellation

Switching to 60hz and hdr works perfectly again.

Asteroid

Mine works for series x when I played the new soccer game (feefa 21). I saw it show VRR, 120 HZ, UHD, and HDR on the display info when you click the center button on the remote.

Astronaut

Same problem here. Worked fine before their 1460 firmware update.

Constellation

I've been having the same issue and it is very infuriating to say the least. Has anyone found a fix yet?
Constellation

I have the same issue. HDR @ 60hz works fine but at 120hz it turns it self off and cant be turned on again until i switch back to 60hz. Hopefully Samsung fixes this sooner rather than later.