JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Smart TV Black Scren Issues

(Topic created on: 4/16/20 3:04 PM)
useraT8BGkNius
Astronaut
Options
4k, 8k and Other TVs

I have been experiencing this "BLACK SCREEN" issue for over 3 weeks now!  I have submitted tickets with receipts to validate my purchase of my Smart TV.  NO Resolution!  I have called daily and uploaded pictures of the issues!  I have reset my Smart TV back to factory setting!  NO Resolution!  Today I was told by an phone agent that because the receipt that I received from Target, where I purchased the TV, didn't have the exact words (Smart TV, just Samsung) that they would not approve my request for a technician to come out for repairs. I logged onto my Target account and sent a screen shot of the purchase that i made (in reference to my purchase) and i was still informed that this was still insufficient!  I requested to speack with a Supervisor and was left on hold for over 1 hour and 20 mintues.  NO SUPERVISOR EVER GOT ON THE CALL!

SAMSUNG DOES NOT SUPPORT THEIR WARRENTIES!  SAMSUNG DOES NOT VALIDATE THE WARRENTIES ON THEIR PRODUCTS!  SAMSUNG WILL NEVER RECEIVE ANOTHER DOLLAR FROM ME FOR ANY OF THEIR PRODUCT, NOW OR IN THE FUTURE! 

I SHOULD HAVE PERFORMED MY DUE DILIGENCE PRIOR TO MAKING THE PURCHASE AND READ THESE POSTS!  IT APPEARS THAT I AM NOT THE ONLY PERSON WITH THIS ISSUE!  FROM MY CALCULATIONS THIS ISSUE GOES BACK TO 2016!  SOUNDS LIKE A LAWSUIT!

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
useraT8BGkNius
Astronaut
Options
4k, 8k and Other TVs

I have been experiencing this "BLACK SCREEN" issue for over 3 weeks now!  I have submitted tickets with receipts to validate my purchase of my Smart TV.  NO Resolution!  I have called daily and uploaded pictures of the issues!  I have reset my Smart TV back to factory setting!  NO Resolution!  Today I was told by an phone agent that because the receipt that I received from Target, where I purchased the TV, didn't have the exact words (Smart TV, just Samsung) that they would not approve my request for a technician to come out for repairs. I logged onto my Target account and sent a screen shot of the purchase that i made (in reference to my purchase) and i was still informed that this was still insufficient!  I requested to speack with a Supervisor and was left on hold for over 1 hour and 20 mintues.  NO SUPERVISOR EVER GOT ON THE CALL!

SAMSUNG DOES NOT SUPPORT THEIR WARRENTIES!  SAMSUNG DOES NOT VALIDATE THE WARRENTIES ON THEIR PRODUCTS!  SAMSUNG WILL NEVER RECEIVE ANOTHER DOLLAR FROM ME FOR ANY OF THEIR PRODUCT, NOW OR IN THE FUTURE! 

I SHOULD HAVE PERFORMED MY DUE DILIGENCE PRIOR TO MAKING THE PURCHASE AND READ THESE POSTS!  IT APPEARS THAT I AM NOT THE ONLY PERSON WITH THIS ISSUE!  FROM MY CALCULATIONS THIS ISSUE GOES BACK TO 2016!  SOUNDS LIKE A LAWSUIT!

View solution in context

0 Likes
4 Replies
Solution
useraT8BGkNius
Astronaut
Options
4k, 8k and Other TVs

View solution in context

0 Likes
SamsungLou
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
4k, 8k and Other TVs

We are sorry to hear about this. Please send the full model and serial numbers to this PM Link, and we will look in to your issue.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
useraoVwssmvqu
Constellation
Options
4k, 8k and Other TVs

Mine started like that, then it evenually went to a dark vertical shadow down the middle of the screen and then in 2+ days the whole half of the right screen. Googled it and it appears this happens to alot of Samsung LEDs with edge lighting. Mine was out of warranty for 7 months. Not even two years old. I am replacing it with an LG. 2 out of 3 Samsung Tvs didn't even last 3 years. I'm done with Samsung.

0 Likes
user7yV5xj1NsI
Cosmic Ray
Options
4k, 8k and Other TVs

Same problem here!!!tv samsung.jpg

0 Likes