Original topic:

A12 I did not receive android 13 with one ui 5.0

(Topic created: 2 weeks ago)
Jorge1431
Asteroid
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
My cell phone is the Samsung Galaxy A12 and it is supposed to have updated to Android 13 with One UI 5.0 but it's been a while and I never update It's still on Android 12 with One UI 4.1, what happens is that my cell phone doesn't update like the others.

1 Reply
Jorge1431
Asteroid
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
The Google Play system was not updated and it sent me a software update. I don't know what update it is. It has no information about what it is It's strange that some Samsungs don't update but others do I don't know if it is because of my service provider that now exists only in Mexico and the United States but now it does not exist in my country because it was purchased and has ATT software but it does not exist in my country and now it is Liberty and there are times that the ATT software It gives me problems on the phone The only thing I think about this phone is that I lost my money. It always has performance problems. I had the Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ and that has been one of the best cell phones I've ever had. It could have been older but never had performance problems. The S24, but years old. back.
0 Likes