Original topic:

A53 slow to load texts

(Topic created: 09-08-2023 06:05 AM)
userNGT9R4Eadc
Asteroid
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

Just bought a new A53 and it is slower than my 10 yr old S7 and my MotoG. It takes like 30 seconds for texts to load. This is not acceptable. The idea was to upgrade not downgrade. Do I have to buy another MotoG?

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
userNGT9R4Eadc
Asteroid
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

Ok, I think the problem was I told the Sumsung App to transfer everything, including the apps, and that corrupted something. I reset the phone and loaded just texts, the some other files and it works fine now. I had bought an S22 but found out it did not have an SD card slot and sent if back to Amazon. PAY ATTENTION SAMSUNG, removing SD slot from your flagship phone is going to lose you A LOT OF CUSTOMERS.

View solution in context

4 Replies
FreshTexan
Cosmic Ray
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
A53 is a budget phone and will be slower than any S series on the market. It's like the cliché of apples to oranges.
Puti
Comet
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Besides that, text messages is a service offered by the service provider. So it's gonna have to be handled with them
userNGT9R4Eadc
Asteroid
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

IT appears to be the stuff I cloned to the phone that messed it up. It was really SLOOOOOOOOW. Like worse than my S7 slow. I did a factory reset and it went away. I am going to try to clone less stuff next time and see if that works.

0 Likes
Solution
userNGT9R4Eadc
Asteroid
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

Ok, I think the problem was I told the Sumsung App to transfer everything, including the apps, and that corrupted something. I reset the phone and loaded just texts, the some other files and it works fine now. I had bought an S22 but found out it did not have an SD card slot and sent if back to Amazon. PAY ATTENTION SAMSUNG, removing SD slot from your flagship phone is going to lose you A LOT OF CUSTOMERS.