JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Android 14 OneUI 6.0 on a14 5g not showing up

(Topic created: 01-20-2024 12:26 AM)
ethanandrews108
Asteroid
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
So I have a Galaxy A14 5G and usually I'm able to figure this out myself but really confused on wheather it's my Samsung account, carrier, or phone. I had STW/TFW(Straight Talk/TrackFone) and I recently switched it to my iPhone. But anyways I was wondering if the update was supposed to come to my phone? 
They say it came out for the original 4g model but I don't see it on my 5g model

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
3Fees
Nebula
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
A14 5G has locked to a carrier and unlocked, unlocked updates come from Samsung, locked the carrier provides, the updates to t mobile and unlocked phones has not been issued, yet, to android 14.

Cheers
3fees

View solution in context

6 Replies
Popsicle20
Red Giant
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
You may have to contact your carrier. I've read that once an update is released, it's up to the carriers to distribute the update to their customers.
Solution
3Fees
Nebula
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
A14 5G has locked to a carrier and unlocked, unlocked updates come from Samsung, locked the carrier provides, the updates to t mobile and unlocked phones has not been issued, yet, to android 14.

Cheers
3fees
ethanandrews108
Asteroid
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

Thank you, and also to see whether or not my carrier provides it yet, should I call customer service to ask? Or reach out through a email?

0 Likes
3Fees
Nebula
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Go to about phone, then select software information, look under service provider software version, write down what is there, on mine it's TMB/TMB/XAU, up above that is SE for Android status, line below enforcing, SEPF_SM-A146(what is here ?)

Cheers

3fees
0 Likes
MabeImNotReal123
Astronaut
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
How do I get the One UI 6.0 on my a14 5g
0 Likes
ajwèes41
Astronaut
Options