Original topic:

Developers/programmers

(Topic created: 09-07-2023 09:55 AM)
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Since I've had my phone hacked for the majority of the time I've owned,......shared my phone. For updates when they're ready to install. Is there any way you guys could put a brief caption of what it is and the size of the update as well. For months, I thought I was downloading Samsungs updates, and they were my hacker laughing while I updated Spyware for him. Anything to discern between legit downloads or hogwash. BTW, can anyone tell me why suddenly when I go to the Google PlayStore, there are 2 apps now to download for BOTH my devices?????, What in the ****. I DON'T HAVE!!!!???? I'm done buying androids!!!

I'm not linked to a computer before y'all start in on me, I only have 1 device, My s22 ultra. 
0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
TipsyTrex
Supernova
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Samsung updates are clearly identified with a full screen page that gives a brief description of the update, it's size, and the file name.
You don't have two apps to download, you are seeing an advertisement above the standard app listing, because Google adsense is incompetent.

View solution in context

3 Replies
Solution
TipsyTrex
Supernova
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Samsung updates are clearly identified with a full screen page that gives a brief description of the update, it's size, and the file name.
You don't have two apps to download, you are seeing an advertisement above the standard app listing, because Google adsense is incompetent.
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
I feel pretty stupid now. Sorry and thanks
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

@justjustinagain79 As @TipsyTrex mentioned, in your screenshot, the top item is an ad and the next item is the standard listing in the Google Play store. They are both the same identical app. If you click the top item, Google will be paid ad revenue from Dropbox because you clicked the ad. 

0 Likes