Original topic:

GALAXY A14 UI & Updates

(Topic created: 09-06-2024 05:00 PM)
NickBayer
Constellation
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

Hi Samsung, i have a concern about every time Samsung A14 gets random software updates, it gets more laggy and slow. Now I am really experiencing inconvenience about the latest software updates (updated yesterday). It was not like this before.

3 Replies
meself
Neutron Star
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
What updates are the phone getting the monthly or something else
0 Likes
Adubdasmoker
Constellation
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
OK I purchased my a14 on Amazon and it was a phone that has a frp Google lock on it from being factory reset what should I do about my phone
0 Likes
Nik In The Mud
Constellation
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

I have a Galaxy A13 that worked fine with my DJI Ronin gimbal and Raveneye video transmitter. The phone updated by itself and now my transmitter is not connecting because it's set at 2.4ghz. There used to be an option in the Ronin app to change from 2.4ghz to 5.8ghz but that option is blanked out with no options to choose from. I used 2 other Android devices that have not been recently updated and they both work well with my setup. I had to go to setting and stop all automatic updates. I wish I would have known to do that with the device I wanted to use. I'm just so disillusioned by this. and not being able to roll back the update is so unfair.

0 Likes