JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy A03s Permanently Locked

(Topic created: 02-03-2024 09:17 PM)
Yashodha
Constellation
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
 I used my phone in the morning as well using fingerprint as usual. After a while fingerprint did not recognize so I unlocked my phone using my usual PIN which I have been using since I purchased the phone. After a while the PIN also did not recognize and said Incorrect PIN. I tried to restart, power off as well. For that also the PIN is required and when I enter the PIN it said incorrect and did not allow the mobile to restart or switch off. I tried using the emergency call option as well referring to some you tube videos but it also did not work. Then I tried to power off using safe mode, it also didn't work. Finally, I got my mobile permanently locked with this message appearing on screen now. "There have been too many unsuccessful attempts to unlock this phone. To protect your security, we've locked it permanently. Contact Samsung Customer Service to reset your phone." Please help me to unlock my mobile. Thank you

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Why don't you do what it says and contact Samsung customer service directly? This is a forum of users that Samsung CS may or may not check into. Only Samsung can help you with the reset.

View solution in context

0 Likes
2 Replies
Solution
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Why don't you do what it says and contact Samsung customer service directly? This is a forum of users that Samsung CS may or may not check into. Only Samsung can help you with the reset.
0 Likes
Spuz
Constellation
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
My phone is permanently locked its a galaxy a 14
0 Likes