Original topic:

Galaxy A55 5G Fingerprint Sensor Not Working

(Topic created: 2 weeks ago)
pradipchavda29
Constellation
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

Hi everyone,

I recently got the new Galaxy A55 5G, and I’m loving it so far! However, I’ve run into an issue with the fingerprint sensor. It seems to be malfunctioning, and I can’t unlock my phone using my fingerprint.

Has anyone else experienced this problem? If so, how did you resolve it? I’ve tried re-registering my fingerprint, but it still doesn’t work consistently.

I’ve followed some troubleshooting steps, including cleaning the fingerprint sensor and removing any screen protectors. However, the issue persists.

Samsung Support Request: I’d like to reach out to Samsung for assistance. If you have any tips or know of a solution, please share it here. Additionally, if anyone from Samsung is reading this, please consider this a request for help!

Thanks in advance!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungRyder
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

Thanks for reaching out. Support for US products is the focus of this forum. As your device is a non-US model information is severely limited. We kindly suggest that you use this link to look for a support team in the area your product was manufactured in: https://www.samsung.com/us/common/visitlocation.html 

Additionally, if you scroll to the bottom of the page on the website for your region, you might discover that your nation provides its very own support forums, just like this one! Just look for the Community Option.

View solution in context

0 Likes
3 Replies
realaud
Black Hole
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

You can put in a support ticket. Settings/general management/contact us/error reports.  You can also call Samsung tech support.

0 Likes
pradipchavda29
Constellation
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

Thanks for your prompt response.

Error reported on Settings/general management/contact us/error reports

Regards

0 Likes
Solution
SamsungRyder
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

Thanks for reaching out. Support for US products is the focus of this forum. As your device is a non-US model information is severely limited. We kindly suggest that you use this link to look for a support team in the area your product was manufactured in: https://www.samsung.com/us/common/visitlocation.html 

Additionally, if you scroll to the bottom of the page on the website for your region, you might discover that your nation provides its very own support forums, just like this one! Just look for the Community Option.

0 Likes