JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Google Morning Routine Assistance

(Topic created: 02-15-2023 02:57 AM)
Favored44
Constellation
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
How do I set up a Google assistance routine on my wake up alarm clock on my Samsung A13?.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

Thank you for reaching out. I can certainly understand the importance that routines create in our lives and would be happy to assist you further. When you set up Routines, you and members of your home can get help from Google Assistant with tasks throughout the day. Schedule a Routine for when you need it, or start it whenever you want, and Google Assistant can automatically do multiple actions.

For example, you can create:

A personal Routine that starts when you say, “Hey Google, good morning,” Google Assistant turns on your compatible smart lights, tells you about the weather, lists your calendar events for the day, and plays news.

Give this link a try for more information on setting up Google Routines: https://support.google.com/googlenest/answer/7029585

If you have tried these steps and are still unable to set up the Good Morning Routine on your A13, I would recommend reaching out to Google directly for further assistance.

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

Thank you for reaching out. I can certainly understand the importance that routines create in our lives and would be happy to assist you further. When you set up Routines, you and members of your home can get help from Google Assistant with tasks throughout the day. Schedule a Routine for when you need it, or start it whenever you want, and Google Assistant can automatically do multiple actions.

For example, you can create:

A personal Routine that starts when you say, “Hey Google, good morning,” Google Assistant turns on your compatible smart lights, tells you about the weather, lists your calendar events for the day, and plays news.

Give this link a try for more information on setting up Google Routines: https://support.google.com/googlenest/answer/7029585

If you have tried these steps and are still unable to set up the Good Morning Routine on your A13, I would recommend reaching out to Google directly for further assistance.