Original topic:

Help tech support cant help šŸ˜¢

(Topic created: yesterday)
abizz
Asteroid
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

Notifications aren't showing even after new sim card was replaced, my ex could have something to do with my account šŸ˜’ I dont know how to fix it!I have factory reset phone, but it seems as if it's mirroring my tv, and or this Exs phone. He moves Monday. From my understanding I don't know if it is some type of spyware app or if my device per Spectrum Mobile in Kentucky has also told me that I need a new device šŸ¤” 

0 Likes
1 Reply
polymatrix
Cosmic Ray
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Hi abizz. That sounds like a rough situation. To help us understand what's happening I'll have to ask a few questions.

1) What model phone, and have you made sure it's current on updates? If so, did this issue exist before the updates?
2) This was happening before the phone was reset and your SIM was replaced?
3) So there are no notifications on the phone *at all* or just for specific apps?
4) You said it's mirroring your TV, can you be a little more specific? To me it sounds like you're saying that whatever is on your TV is being duplicated on your phone screen; usually it's the other way around using a Chromecast or via Samsungā€™s mirroring feature.
5) If you put your phone in airplane mode, and set a reminder (or use an app like Microsoft ToDo or Google Tasks; anything that can send a reminder at a predetermined time), does that notification show up?
Lastly would be sure to double check that all your reminders are set to "on" & that they're going to make audible alerts. Also that your phone isn't in do not disturb or sir other silenced mode
0 Likes