Original topic:

Incoming and outgoing calls not working

(Topic created: 11 hours ago)
Raouf Guessoum
Astronaut
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

Hi, 

So my phone is unable to make or receive calls. Text messages works fine most of the time. 4G works sometimes, but not always. At first, I thought the problem was with the simcard, but I got a new one and it has the same problem. I tried the simcards in a different phone and they work normally. I tried resetting the phone completely but the problem persists. Please show me how to fix this problem.

8 Replies
meself
Supernova
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
May want to contact your carrier they will have you do trouble shooting which usually does nothing but ask them to reprovision the phone which resets everything on there end another factor would be how many signal bars you have
Raouf Guessoum
Astronaut
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

I have complete signal bars.

0 Likes
meself
Supernova
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Would be a carrier issue to get addressed
0 Likes
DeltaBravo94
Comet
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
You might have signal but not correct setup on the carrier side to have provisions for calls. Crazy? Yep, but it happens.
Raouf Guessoum
Astronaut
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

What should I do, please?

0 Likes
DeltaBravo94
Comet
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Call your carrier tech support on a landline. You'll likely need to talk to customer support first to tell them the issue.

With tech support, tell them your cell phone has signal but no call ability. Ask them to check your account setup and provisioning.
Raouf Guessoum
Astronaut
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

But I have tried a new simcard and I still have the same problem.

0 Likes
DeltaBravo94
Comet
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
That's why you need to call the carrier tech support. The Sim card didn't address the issue. Call tech support.