Original topic:

My phone factory reset itself and my previous phone, now no email access

(Topic created: Friday)
zohanzo308
Constellation
Options
Put phones down on night stand, woke up for work, and phone factory reset itself and previous phone, so now no access to my main email accounts recovery info to recover them,been a Samsung customer for year, please understand how important this is,and how urgent it needs to be resolved, before my accounts are deleted,and that without phone factory resetting itself wouldn't need this matter resolved expeditiously please, not a third-party issue, is a Samsung issue please help
0 Likes
21 Replies
Options
Could you please provide me with more information regarding the situation? You may want to contact your domain's support team for assistance. For instance, if you are using Google, you can reach out to Google's support team.
0 Likes
zohanzo308
Constellation
Options
I wouldn't have to do anything if my Samsung phone didn't factory reset itself and no one was home but me, and all my accounts were accessible when I went to sleep, my Gmail is still attached to my Samsung account, YouTube, Microsoft ect.. accounts, and can't access and Google is no help
0 Likes
Ole9Toes
Asteroid
Options
What model of phone?
what email address are you having no access to, the one you setup with Google or the one you setup with Samsung if they're different?
regarding the email, do you not remember your address, or is it the password?
As I understand, you'd have to recover google account system first, then you'll be able to do complete recovery including everything from Samsung seeing as you first have to gain access to the Google system network before you can do any extensive recovery
0 Likes
zohanzo308
Constellation
Options
A14
0 Likes
zohanzo308
Constellation
Options
Gmail address that's also attached to my Samsung account and everything else
0 Likes
zohanzo308
Constellation
Options
How can I do that
0 Likes
zohanzo308
Constellation
Options
Switched from LG stylo 6 to the A14, had phone for about 2 or 3 weeks, then it factory reset itself and my previous phone
0 Likes
zohanzo308
Constellation
Options
My, main Gmail account and main Microsoft account, really sucks is they're linked also
0 Likes
zohanzo308
Constellation
Options
My zohanzo308@gmail.com is also linked to my Samsung account
0 Likes