Original topic:

No Service on my Messages App

(Topic created: a week ago)
na235
Constellation
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
I tried sending two text messages on the Messages app yesterday, and today they're still loading and haven't been sent. Occasionally a black box will pop up saying something about there being no service and that the messages will send when there's service. But I am at my house where I have always had wifi. My phone's still connected to my house's wifi and I do have wifi on my phone. But why haven't my messages been sent since YESTERDAY?

Also, I did try deleting a bunch of spam and old conversations hoping that maybe it was a memory issue (also deleted them from the trash), but nothing. Refreshed the app afterwards and nothing.

EDIT: I was able to solve this by restarting my phone, it was pretty simple..
4 Replies
joeschmo19
Galaxy
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Wifi calling. It's almost definitely wi-fi calling. You need to turn wi-fi calling on in the swipedown menu and ALSO turn it on with your provider. I do this by using the mint mobile app and activating it in settings, but it can vary between providers.
na235
Constellation
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Thank you for your help, although I always had wifi calling turned on. I tried restarting my phone and it worked, but thank you šŸ‘
Decay333
Constellation
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Maybe it's going dead
0 Likes
userbE5LMTVIyV
Constellation
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Demarie Napier I am
0 Likes