Original topic:

Samsung A35: I want a continuous intermittent blink to show if I have notifications.

(Topic created: 08-29-2024 07:28 PM)
Fogline
Asteroid
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

How can I adjust my phone to blink intermittently if I have been away from it and missed a call or text? I don't like having to unlock the phone all the time just to check. 

4 Replies
GaryB82
Galactic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
The only option that I know of is to have repeat notification alerts turned on
Phone settings
Notification
Advanced settings
1724983954581_1724983954573_0.jpg

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments āœ“āœ“āœ“.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and āœ“āœ“āœ“ to Accept as Solution button.

realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
You can set get notifications on lock screen and it will show on lock screen and aod. Settings/notifications/lock screen notifications. Toggle on. An icon will show if you missed a call or got a notification.
0 Likes
Fogline
Asteroid
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Thank you. I have had so many phones that simply blinked with a visible light you could not help but notice, even from across the room. Now I have this "smart" phone and it does not do this simple function.
0 Likes
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
You can also/or turn on "alert when phone picked up" in settings/advanced/motions and gestures. It will give you a little jolt when you pick up the phone if you missed something. There's also flash notifications in accessibility settings/advanced/flash notifications. So you have options. You can sctually use all of them together.