Original topic:

Samsung A35: I want a continuous intermittent blink to show if I have notifications.

(Topic created: Thursday)
Fogline
Asteroid
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

How can I adjust my phone to blink intermittently if I have been away from it and missed a call or text? I don't like having to unlock the phone all the time just to check. 

4 Replies
GaryB82
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
The only option that I know of is to have repeat notification alerts turned on
Phone settings
Notification
Advanced settings
1724983954581_1724983954573_0.jpg

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments ✓✓✓.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓✓✓ to Accept as Solution button.

realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
You can set get notifications on lock screen and it will show on lock screen and aod. Settings/notifications/lock screen notifications. Toggle on. An icon will show if you missed a call or got a notification.
0 Likes
Fogline
Asteroid
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Thank you. I have had so many phones that simply blinked with a visible light you could not help but notice, even from across the room. Now I have this "smart" phone and it does not do this simple function.
0 Likes
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
You can also/or turn on "alert when phone picked up" in settings/advanced/motions and gestures. It will give you a little jolt when you pick up the phone if you missed something. There's also flash notifications in accessibility settings/advanced/flash notifications. So you have options. You can sctually use all of them together.