Original topic:

Samsung A54 Whatsapp problem after One UI 6 update

(Topic created: 04-21-2024 09:51 AM)
Andrew1211
Asteroid
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

Hi, I recently purchased a Samsung a54 phone at Bestbuy for my elderly mom. Right away, I updated the software to latest one UI. Right after the update, a problem with Whatsapp began in which recording voice messages would work intermittently. Some messages were recorded and others were muted. I did some online research and it appears this is a known issue after the latest One UI update, especially with owners of the Samsung A54. I just bought the phone and I am still within my return window at Bestbuy. What do you suggest I do? Very disappointed with Samsung. 

I already emailed Samsung and tried all of things they told me to do. Nothing works. Restarting phone, reinstalling app, clearing WhatsApp cache and data etc. 

any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you. 

21 Replies
Imdadul
Constellation
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

ą¤®ą„‡ą¤°ą¤¾ ą¤«ą„‹ą¤Ø ą¤øą„ˆą¤®ą¤øą¤‚ą¤— ą¤øą„ˆą¤®ą¤øą¤‚ą¤— a54 ą¤Øą¤Æą¤¾ ą¤…ą¤Ŗą¤”ą„‡ą¤Ÿ ą¤•ą¤°ą¤Øą„‡ ą¤•ą„‡ ą¤¬ą¤¾ą¤¦ ą¤Ŗą„ą¤°ą„‰ą¤¬ą„ą¤²ą¤® ą¤¹ą„ą¤† ą¤¹ą„ˆ ą¤µą„ą¤¹ą¤¾ą¤Ÿą„ą¤øą¤ą¤Ŗ ą¤µą„‰ą¤‡ą¤øą¤°ą¤æą¤•ą„‰ą¤°ą„ą¤” WhatsApp voice record nahin jata hai phone ke messenger mein voice record nahin ja raha hai mera phone ke andar koi prakar ki voice record nahin hota hai 6.1 update Samsung a54 Saudi Arab dammam idhar se problem hai mera

0 Likes
dloguelo
Constellation
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Its not the whatsapp... I bought the A54 with no issues but had to to replace it cause charging port got damaged, this new phone I have this issue. My fingiendo got the same phone, and after phone update, he has the same issue for a while now. Already tried update, delete app, re install
0 Likes