Original topic:

Spam calls blocked by State?

(Topic created: 04-23-2024 03:53 PM)
13main22
Constellation
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Is there a setting for me to only receive calls from within my State? I'm getting a ton of spam calls from outside my State and I am already on the do not call regristry. GALAXY A15 
6 Replies
GaryB82
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Sorry to say the only option is to block private and spam calls in call settings

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments āœ“āœ“āœ“.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and āœ“āœ“āœ“ to Accept as Solution button.

3Fees
Comet
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Not that I'm aware of. Tap phone, tap on 3 dots, settings, block calls from unknown numbers.

Cheers
3Fees
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Unfortunately I don't think you can. Scammers are now using your own area code. Now if I don't know the number they can leave a message and usually don't
13main22
Constellation
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Unfortunately they continue calling using the same area code but calling in on a different number. I'm sure it's all automated. I'll try blocking private, unknown numbers and see if that stops them. I set up true caller although it's too expensive with many ads to keep.
3Fees
Comet
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Your carrier should have spam blocking as well. T-Mobile does and I have on. Check your account with your carrier, ask them if you don't see it.

Cheers
3Fees
0 Likes
Sicofit
Constellation
Options
I thought our wireless carriers were suppose to do something about us getting so many robots & spam calls? I get more then ever and there is no place to report them to at&t. Because at&t does not care about there customers being harassed by unwanted phone calls or if we get no bars living in the middle of town at our homes. If I didn't have wifi I wouldn't even have phone service living in a busy city and paying them $190 a month for 2 phones that are already paid for. That is just f'ing ridiculous! Verizon was just as ridiculous! I am so fed up them and the **bleep** xfinity/comcast pulls too. How much money does a motherf**ker need before they stop ripping off loyal customers? The big corporations buy up all the competition so we have no other choice but to have to use their ridiculous shifty service!
0 Likes