Original topic:

Stop Ruining the Unser Experience!

(Topic created: yesterday)
timtim11
Astronaut
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

After the last update Samsung now tries to promote Samsung Notes when you want to Share photos.

When I choose some photos and then click share Samsung brings up Samsung Notes as the first option. Gmail is not even on the screen, I have to go to another menu to find Gmail. if I click back and then choose share again, then Gmail is the first option. I have NEVER shared photos to Samsung Notes and haven't used Notes for YEARS, and I only ever share photos to Gmail.

Why would you do this? It is just so utterly pointless - who shares photos to Notes? And it trashes the user experience. Do it right Samsung.

4 Replies
userra
Sun
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Is there not a plus bottom to add available additional apps to use for sharing? I sew it on mine and can remove or add apps for costimization.
0 Likes
userra
Sun
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Three are 3 dots, and a mini pencil to arrange the icons apps to use. At least for me, there is within the gallery app.
0 Likes
timtim11
Astronaut
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

Shouldn't have to. The most used app should come up first like it always used to. But no, Samsung has to promote their garbage apps and worsen the experience for their users.

realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
You seem to have a lot of hostility for Samsung apps. Why buy a Samsung if you feel that way. Relax, it's just the way the apps are ordered and you have the ability to arrange them the way you want...and yes, YOU have to do it, just like with anything you use on any device. Samsung doesn't know what apps you want to use.
0 Likes