Original topic:

Talking to Google has me solving a lot of problems!

(Topic created: Thursday)
lovebabygirl
Cosmic Ray
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

With things going on with Samsung Google i do like to say Google as happened me to solve alot problem just getting on Google and asking Google anything just like i would a person so for others that may haven't thought about that Google is very smart lol but that's the only thing I still like about Google 

0 Likes
3 Replies
WhiteShack
Halo
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
What things are going on with Samsung Google? Google owns android, and companies like Samsung merely provide the UI looks of the phones. Google does however work with all these companies to ensure they get what they need, but it's still up to the companies if they choose to use the services.
0 Likes
lovebabygirl
Cosmic Ray
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
I believe where u could get those free state phones n even can get like Qlink it's all tho Samsung Google just like android, so if someone hints into one or more of the free state phones. That's y I'm just wondering if that's y goggles n other apps is not working like the last few years because I been having so much trouble with just about everything on my cell and I do have a Samsung s12 that I got from Verizon but I let the company go so I got Qlink then I even got a new phone tho though T-Mobile then I set the 3rd Email to that phone but got a bill over 200 so I just let it go then things is back like they was even getting all kinds of emails on top of text messages from not a number like 000-000-0000 but these numbers is like 63892 looks like the receiver's cods. Because I never seen any numbers texting from a number that doesn't look like a number that's y I posted my long story on here but it's got took down lol
0 Likes
lovebabygirl
Cosmic Ray
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
But in my 30 years or under 30 having a phone, I'm 47 now n I have never had any problems like I'm having now. And getting them numbers sending link's to go to even on my email, that's y i got this app to really see if anyone else is having trouble n even seeing others having trouble with Google maps n how my Google maps even looks now showing like I'm next door it's just lil ward that others is having trouble about the same thing with Google maps I'm just been wondering if someone as hint in my cell
0 Likes